my boys in 2012
Happy New Year! Our festivities could have been more... um... festive, but it was relaxing and the important thing is that a brand new year is upon us. I'm always ambitious with my resolutions- managing expectations is no fun. Here's what I'm going to do in 2012... really, I am!
- Experiment again more with new recipes
- Spend less money on groceries (oh how I love you Whole Foods)
- Argue less over little stuff
- Sleep more (which will make us want to argue less over little stuff)
- Learn to sew!!
- Complete more of the knitting projects that I start
- Make my bed each day
- Not let laundry get backed up
- Complete design projects and photograph house tour
- Print more photos (Big S's pin-hole projects and also just snap-shots)
- Finally get one crop of winter veggies to grow
- Make raised cedar beds for the garden (and a gate?)
- Make more time for romance- love to love romance :)
- Work on my blog and make it something I'm proud of!
So there you have it. A little of everything I'd like to improve on in the coming year. Yay for 2012!